Product successfully added to your cart.View Cart
USD $19.99USD $12.00Discover the secrets and techniques used by the professionals for mounting and displaying a cross stitch piece to look its absolute stunning best.
You get nine different finishing methods clearly explained and demonstrated by Janis Applegate, best selling author of Cross Stitch Made Easy.Maximum quantity exceededMinimum purchase amount of 0 is requiredUSD $19.99 USD $12.00Successfully Added to your Shopping CartAdding to Cart...
USD $19.99 USD $12.00Successfully Added to your Shopping CartAdding to Cart...
USD $38.97USD $19.00“Cross Stitch Made Easy is well written and covers everything the novice stitcher needs to get started in this wonderful craft. From the attractive cover design and layout, the brief history of needlework in the Foreword, the author’s personal experiences, to the Summary; each section is designed to make the process of learning cross stitch interesting and simple.”.Maximum quantity exceededMinimum purchase amount of 0 is required
Cross Stitch Made Easy
A one-time price of USD $19.00 will be added to your order.
Manufacturer: Patterns Patch
- Customer Reviews (0)
Cross Stitch Made Easy
Here are ten + key benefits you get inside "Cross Stitch Made Easy" when you order this training now:
- How to avoid the six costly mistakes made by beginners ... once you know what they are you'll develop the confidence of a cross stitch master.
- How to easily master the five fundamental cross "stitches" and ensure every project you create is unique!
- Learn three amazingly simple methods used by the professionals for starting, joining, and finishing stitches.
- Discover two essential secrets to rescuing a project when the stitching is complete and you notice the fabric is distorted.
- Save Money! Essential step-by-step guide walks you through framing your project.
- Six essential tips for storing left-over thread (ignore these and your stress levels will soon go through the roof.).
- Learn these little-known secrets for choosing different fabric types and colors (armed with this knowledge you'll create sensational masterpieces every time!).
- Learn which common household items can double up as cross stitch tools, thereby saving you money.
- How to add the professional look. One special technique goes "beyond the basics" but is surprisingly easy to do.
- How and when to change thread colors quickly and neatly, ensuring the back of your project doesn't end up looking like a dog's dinner.
- The single biggest mistake most cross stitchers make when buying needles (are you making this one right now?).
- How and when to choose and use hoops and frames (hint: get this wrong and you could suffer from painful wrists, arms, and shoulders.).
- How to do the most advanced stitches with confidence - our easy step-by-step instructions will have you stitching these classic specialty stitches in no time at all.
- How to do the most advanced stitches with confidence - our easy step-by-step instructions will have you stitching these classic specialty stitches in no time at all
- Learn these counting tricks and wave bye bye to frogging forever.
134 Pages of "No Fluff, No Filler" Training!
There are no reviews yet, submit yours in the box provided.
Submitting Your Review, Please Wait
Your Review Has Been Submitted Successfully
Add a review for Cross Stitch Made Easy
You must include a title, rating, and message in your review.
Your Review Title