Hi, I’m Scarlet and, together with my fellow writers, John and Janis, have created an inspiring, friendly and upbeat club where you can explore cross stitch and learn new techniques from both your fellow members and ourselves.
We share with you insider information, unusual facts, and shortcuts to better stitching. We also include a series of topical themes, returning to them regularly, so you will always have a favorite topic to look forward to. These include:
- Cross Stitch From Around the World. You can learn about different cultures all over the world by following our theme that will visit wide ranging cultures worldwide.
- Time to Cross Stitch. I shall remind you of important dates and celebrations worldwide throughout the year. What better way to celebrate than to cross stitch a design of your favourite celebratory day…t
- Creative You. This series examines creativity. How to be creative, or harness your creative skills to make beautiful cross stitch projects. I used to think that I was uncreative. Now I know that with a bit of encouragement, we all can surprise ourselves with our achievements. I’ll share some secrets of creativity, and you can add some of your ideas too.
- Cross Stitch is Good for You. This theme explains how cross stitch can help you through difficult times, improve self esteem, help you to relax, convalesce, overcome any bad habits and make new friends…
- Cross Stitch Dimensions… Have you explored a new design theme recently? Fantasy, Myths and Magic, Astrology, Celtic Art, Samplers, Quick-Stitch, Cross Stitch Gifts. We’ll be visiting those projects, and many more…
Among these blog articles, there will be news, reviews and some surprise entries that will respond to your suggestions and comments.
I hope you will find this to be an uplifting community where we all have stitching fun together.Happy Stitching!Scarlet, In the UK