Join Patterns Patch… It’s FREE
A lot of our content is protected, which is not such good news, I know. However, you can get it for free by joining Patterns Patch as a Bronze member. If you go ahead and join us, here’s some of what you can enjoy:
- An ever-growing list of cross stitch articles, reports, tutorials, and reviews
- Access to valuable, in-depth cross stitch books and reports at 60% off list price
- Get the latest breaking cross stitch news and stories from our Feedspot RSS feed
- Make new stitching friends in our chat room/forum/facebook group.
… and download FREE counted cross stitch charts and patterns (5) every month!
To become a member, you need to complete the registration form below.
NOTES for Registration:
You’ll need to complete the following:
- Username: this must be a unique name and a minimum of 4 characters long (a mixture of letters & numbers only). If you pick a name that’s already taken you’ll see a small red popup telling you to try again.
- Password: you’ll need this to login each time. It must be a minimum of 6 characters long and can be a mixture of letters, numbers and special characters (such as *, &, %, and so on). Any problems: again, the small red popup will appear advising you on what to do.
- Email address: so we know where to send your pattern(s). The email address you give needs to be your own and not shared with anybody else.
- First Name: we’re a cool. friendly club and all on first name terms.
Finally, click the small box to accept our Terms & Conditions. Then click the Register button.
After you click the Register button, your form will be processed (can take up to 2 minutes).
If successful, the form will disappear and be replaced by, Registration Complete! Please Login.
If there’s a problem, the Registration form will re-appear with instructions of what has gone wrong. Simply correct the problem and click the Register button again.
If you need more help, send an email to [email protected] and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.